Saturday, November 22, 2014

I dream of living my dream

Setiap kali isnin datang...bangun pagi dgn dreadful nya n bersiap to office...every monday comes..im counting days for friday...hoping so that weekend comes faster...masuk office at 8.30..dah kira detik untuk pulang at 5.30...or 6 la..stayback a bit..so that it wont be that obvious...the bosses expect u to go back late..expect you to always be on stand by...
Im started to feel regret...i left my comfort zone..for this kind of working environment? Bodoh nya aku! Konon i wanna challenge myself..for a more adventurous job..amik ko kay! Tercabar yg amat sampai klu boleh nak menangis tiap-tiap hari in office...
"Love what you do and the money will flow in" can I really trust this? Bila everyday pergi kerja and you're not happy at all...days feel longer..nites feel shorter...gaji banyak but u never feel like u deserve it pun x guna...
If i tell my mom i wanna quit..surely she will nag me again...i know her concerns..but can't she see thru me? Im not happy at all..and its only caused me stress...i harmed myself so that i can get 2 days of sick leave..i wonder what more will i do in future in order to skip office again...
Not only kids like to skip school...working adault would love fo skip office as well...

No comments: