Sunday, June 1, 2014

A souvenir from Korea and #TBS

So I was asking a friend who went to Korea last 2 weeks for a Korea's spoon and chopstick..you know how korean's spoon and chopstick a lil bit diff from the normal one? Their chopstick is thin and flat and their spoon is longer than the normal spoon.
Last time when I was there i bought few pairs for friends but i bought in Daiso for ₩2000/pair..approximately RM6/pair so i was thinking that my friend will get me the same..
But nope...she bought me the souvenir set which cost ₩4000/pair..i know its only ₩2000 more expensive and i asked for 2 pairs so its ₩8000 approximately RM26 especially now when MYR is weakening..
What im trying to stress out here is...i just paid RM26 for 2 pairs of spoon and chopstick =.=''..im going there again in Oct but i cnt wait till oct to buy this on my own since this is actually requested by an acquantaince...

Ok..next is totally a different story with no link with above souvenir thingy.
I posted a photo on my instagram ystrday with #TBS..ystrday was saturday by the way hence the #TBS..but i guess i forgot that some is really ignorant and why i expect everyone knows what #TBS is?
Its actually a photo from my trip to Perth last December..Perth city view from the King's Park..i got a comment.. "Perth again?"
So what if im going there again? Yes im going there again for my sister's convocation but not now...and its #throwbackSaturday! =.=''
If i go there again and again and again every single year..is it a problem? Im not even using their money not even ask for their opinion on it pffffft jealous people is jealous enough said ^^v

No comments: