Monday, June 2, 2014

Of last minute revision and a new job ^^v

Nite before my P4 exam at 3pm tomorrow, June 3rd 2014. I called my mom..for the last time trying to persuade her to allow me not to take exam..haha see..I can really do something unpredictable sometimes...2 weeks ago ive decided not to take exam...but after my revision class i feel like i can do it...why dont i just give it a try..but as the date approaching...i dont have the confidence anymore..oh ya..back to persuading my mom..im 28 by the way and yes..some things...i still ask for her opinion..or rather permission.. :)
Today I received a call..from the head hunter..i went for job interview last week..and the agent called me today to inform me that the company wants to hire me... ^^v yeay!!! To the new job..good job kay :) i even told the agent thank you for making my day with her call despite the gloomy weather lol kay
Since my last entry back in 2010 when i was still working in Serendah...ive changed my job twice.. nov 2010 i joined a BPO company..my team outsourced AP/AR function to Sony SG at that time till early 2013..because Sony finally set up their own shared service in Manila..I left in nov 2012 tho..so i missed out on the so called 1 month bonus and also an Experia from Sony haha.
I left and joined a shared service company in Dec 2012..and now...i feel like its about time im leaving my comfort zone...why i said my comfort zone? Because ive been in the same industry (shared service/BPO) for almost 4 years...im doing AP/Interco function also for almost 4 years..and im turning 30 very soon...if i didn't leave now...ill stuck here..forever...i need a career enhancement tho...
Oh yeah...actually i was offered to transfer team...to treasury team..not exactly offered..i applied and went for interview then i was offered...im due to join in Aug..i went for interview in March tho..reason because my team still waiting for my replacement then only i can leave...and you know what these 4 months have done to me? Ive no longer interested in joining treasury team...plus...i dont think i can work with the team's manager...i mean staying back late is normal to me...but she kind of like having high expectation from her team...? Or is it actually im only looking for excuses not to join her? Like...im actually scared that i cant perform? Like..its actually me who has high expectation from myself? Im running away isn't it?...
But..ive been offered new job..im taking it..oh before i forgot...i still have one more job interview this wednesday...i foresee someone call in for EL this wednesday haha its for account exect position..something that ive been looking for all this time...im gonna give it a try on this one also...im not greedy right?
I think my blog needs some make over..will do something about it..maybe on this weekend..

No comments: